This conference is held to coincide with the 6th Annual China International Petroleum and Petrochemical Exhibition CIPPE 2006, which will take place from 1- 5 April 2006 at the African Pavillon, Beijing Exhibition Centre, 35 Xizhimen wai Avenue, Haidian District, Beijing, China.
The venue realisation was emphasised by the enthusiasm shown by the Chinese government which sent a delegation from China to the premier Africa Petroleum and Energy Forum which was held in April 2005 in London.
This Forum will address relevant issues that are critical to securing increased investment and projects will be presented to investors seeking project to finance in Africa. This will be an opportunity to showcase the investment climate, available opportunities and governments' position.
It will also provide an annual meeting place for African Government Ministers, Heads of Government agencies and the international energy community to discuss business opportunities associated with the restructuring of the power sector, the development and utilization of Africa's natural gas, and the exploration and development of the continent's oil resources.
Who can afford to ignore the vast potentials of Africa ?
Blessed by its considerable and yet untapped hydrocarbon resources, Africa is currently the focus of the world wide industry. Don't miss this exciting, interactive and unique Forum, register now to maximize your networking and listen to African Ministers, Governors and Senior Officials from both the public and private sectors speak on opportunities, partnerships, joint ventures and projects financing in their countries.
OBJECTIVES OF THE FORUM
The Forum is aimed at changing Africa 's perception globally, but will also offer serious investors and companies a great opportunity to target a brand new, untapped and highly lucrative market.
This unique Forum will bring together senior level captains of Industry and investors from across the globe to explore available opportunities in the abundantly untapped hydrocarbon and energy deposits in the continent.
- To bring together all African oil and energy agencies with a view to strengthening cordial relationships among them.
- Bring in potential investors in African business.
- Provide suitable platform for cross-border interaction and networking.
- Match-make senior level captains of industries from African countries to establish new networks.
- Enhance the capacity of Africans in this sector in the conduct of international business.
- Expose the opportunities in this sector to potential investors.
- Create continental and regional oil and energy business network.
- Mr. Lu Tingen, Professor, Centre ForAfrican Studies, Peking University, China.
- Mr. Li Ruogu, Chairman, The Export-Import Bank Of China.
- Mr. Chen Geng, General Manager, China National Petroleum Corporation.
- Mr. Wang Tianpu, President, China Petroleum and Chemical Corporation.
- Mr. Cao Gensheng, Vice President, Sinochem Corporation.
- Mr. Fu Chengyu, CEO, China National Offshore Oil Corporation.
- Dr. Rilwanu Lukman, former Secretary General OPEC.
- Professor Fathi Shatwan, Minister of Energy Libya.
- Mr Jose Maria Botelho de Vasconcelo, Minister of Energy, Angola.
- Mr Mike Oquaye, Minister of Energy, Ghana.
- Dr. Obi Ezekwesili, Minister of Solid Minerals, Nigeria.
- Mallam Nasir El- Rufai, Minister of FCT, Nigeria.
- Senator Liyel Imoke, Minister of Power and Steel, Nigeria.
- Dr. Edmond Daukoru, Minister of State for Petroleum, Nigeria.
- Mr. Simeon Nyachae, Minister of Energy, Kenya.
African Pavillon, Beijing Exhibition Centre,
35 Xizhimen wai Avenue,
Haidian District, Beijing, China.
A. Shangri-La Hotel
Deluxe ------ RMB1225/single RMB1390/double
Horizon club room ------ RMB1390/single RMB1555/double
One-bed room Suite ------ RMB1765 single/double
One-bedroom Horizon Club Suite ----- RMB1930 single/double
Above rates is plus RMB158/Per/Day and 15% service charges, and include one buffet breakfast.
Tel: (+86-10) 68412211 ext
(30 minutes Walk to Exhibition Center)
TRAVEL & HOSPITALITY
For your Travel and Accomodation Logistics, Please Contact: VTN Travel Company
View VTN'S APEMF 2006 advert here
B. New Century Hotel
Rates: RMB620 /per room, per night (not including 15% service charge)
Tel: (+86-10) 68491863
Contact: Mr. Rong 13910505362
(15 minutes Walk to Exhibition Center)
C. Xiyuan Hotel (ANA Hotels)
Rates: RMB 650/per standard room A, per night
(including western breakfast of one person and service charge)
Tel: (+86-10) 68313388
Mobile: 86 13501282787
Contact: Mr. Wang
(10 minutes Walk to Exhibition Center)
Sponsors and Supporters